Sunday, April 3, 2011

Book Blog: Vacation May Include Romance...and Demons

What? Two posts in one day? You didn't think I was joking about doing BEDA did you? Did you never read about my NaNoWriMo insanity? (Cheat sheet version: I wrote 27000 words in the last five days of November, while I was taking 19 credits at the college.) So yes, I am totally going to do this. It will come to fruition!

So this post is one of my book reviews! Yes, I am finally getting back into the right schedule where I don't wait three weeks and then have two videos worth of books to talk about. Happy Reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE JUDE DEVERAUX! The Summerhouse was one of my favorites growing up. You should read Remembrance, or Legend. YAY ROMANCE NOVELS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Legend actually. So good! Have you read any of the Velvet series with the Montgomery Brothers? Or Wishes? They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete