Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chapter 2.8: Two Places At Once

Do you ever wish there were two of you? Okay, a lot of people wish there were two of them and pretty much every one of them has a different reason. Some want one person who can get all the work done while the other sleeps. Some want to do twice as much work. Some would just just play twice as hard.

I personally want two people so I can do all the activities I want but don't have time to do. One of me can do half the classes, half the homework, and do Disney Club, Harry Potter Club, Browncoats, CCF, DDR, and Nerf. She's a bookish girl who loves all kinds of geekery and many fandoms. Pretty much she does what I do now.

The other me gets the other half of the classwork and homework (And each of us would be taking a full courseload). Then she would also be part of Glee, a few of the dance clubs (like salsa), and maybe try Cheerleading. As you may be able to tell, this version of me is actually more athletic and talented. And she enjoys running and can do flips. Actually, I really think watching Hellcats and cheerleading movies may have influenced my fascination with trying to be a cheerleader. Maybe I just want to be a flyer.

And I actually wish every time I go to the Info Fair that I had more time, because there are so many cool things happening on campus that I want to do but don't have the time to actually fully participate in. Like Salsa club and fencing and Glee and Magic the Gathering and Board game club. But between 19 credits and clubs pretty much every night, I don't have time for extra meetings. Especially because I love too deeply to miss a single meeting of any club I'm in.

So why would you want two of you? Or is two too few?

1 comment:

  1. I'm fine with just one of me. I just wish that one could get a little more sleep, sometimes. :) If there were multiple of me, they wouldn't all get to experience everything the others did- they would just be different people, they wouldn't be 'me'. So I'm fine with one! ^__^

    ReplyDelete