Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chapter 3.10: Halloween Surprise

Okay, so as a Halloween treat (or trick depending on what you think of my singing) I have two videos for you, one from last and one from this. They're short versions of the Disney songs the people I dressed up as sing. Just a note, I am very awkward about singing to a camera, so it's not very theatrical and I spend a lot of time looking away from the camera. Also, stop staring at my boobs ;)



Muse from Hercules Halloween 2009





Belle Halloween 2010

5 comments:

  1. I think I like this year's costume better... you aren't hidden under 20 pounds of hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a little less cumbersome. Less warm, but less cumbersome

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRAY!!! not cart :)
    (I have to be nitpicky because I'm a hardcore disney fan; it's part of the job description) ;)

    And I still LOVE your basket. And the overall costume. But especially that basket. ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry. I made the video before you had corrected me. I will remember it now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Both of them are great costumes! I love the Belle one though. :)

    ReplyDelete