Friday, October 8, 2010

Chapter 3.3: Video Book Blog 2

So, you may notice I did not get another post up yesterday. I was just dealing with things, getting back to a happy place and finishing a book so I could start another one. Yay school. Anyway, I have once again fought with technology and mostly won, so I have another book vlog. Yay! I unfortunately can't post the longer, slightly funnier version since it's larger than 100MB and longer than 15 minutes so YouTube and Blogger won't let me. Curses. But here it is and I hope you enjoy it! I also have no clue what the sound at the beginning is.


4 comments:

  1. Huh, I didn't know Sachar wrote the screenplay. Interesting. That's probably why the movie's so good!

    Also, I think it was cholera, not yellow fever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thank you. I couldn't remember what it was that took them out. I think you're right about it being cholera

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so first off I have to give you credit for using the word "finagled" when referring to the lamp you are using for better lighting... points to you!!!!

    Second... I fell so ashamed now because I have never actually read The Secret Garden. I've heard about it and I think I've seen part of the movie, but never actually read the book....so, when you come home this summer I'll endeavor to actually read your copy (cause I'm excited about the illustrations).

    I also noticed that in your "label" you have books, school and vlog... so I'm curious as to what a vlog is :D

    I will admit that I still have a little problem hearing what you are saying sometimes, but that could totally just be me. Still fun to watch how animated you are about the books - all the books should be excited to have such a fierce advocate on their side :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vlog is a video blog. And yes, a couple of times I didn't realize it got so quiet. Which is why I had redone it for the longer video, but that one was too long so I could post it. Also, there is a copy of The Secret Garden at home if you want to read it. It's on whatever shelf has the large illustrated version of A Little Princess

    ReplyDelete