Friday, October 15, 2010

Chapter 3.6: Book Blog Friday: Death, Social Injustice and Harry Potter

So, I am starting to feel a little less out of control on the homework front. And it feels great to check stuff off of my freakin' long list of assignments for the quarter. Yay me (said like London on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Yes, I am a Disney Channel geek sometimes. Deal with it). I also managed to not get eaten, while going to all my classes and being a meal of the day. Yes, I am that invisible. Anyway, yay for books!



Yes, my shirt does say "I Heart Vampires". And I said I'd be back next week, but it may be either early (like done on Thursday) or late (Like Sunday night/Monday) because my parents are coming to visit next weekend. Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. You can't say everybody has a slew when everybody doesn't have a slew... we're going to get angry letters from people saying where is my slew, I don't have a slew....

    Great vlog sweetie - makes me want to go and read Harry Potter... and maybe I will when I'm finished with school :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have converted someone! Yippee! And Johanna and I were totally singing Veggie Tales songs last night

    ReplyDelete