Friday, October 1, 2010

Chapter 3.1: Video Blog Book Friday!

Okay, I am really really excited because I have actually done something odd and new. I have made a video post about a couple of recently read books. Yes, that's right, I am going multi-media on you. So here is the first ever video post! And be sure to turn your volume up. I have no clue how to make it louder.



Yay! Finally got it to work. Apparently Blogger hates me which is why the video is uploaded via YouTube and included much mangling of technology by moi.

So what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT!!!! of course I'm your mom and I was thrilled just to see you :D but that aside, I love your enthusiasm for the books you are presenting... and look at you advancing in your technological savvy-ness!!! Can't wait for next Friday's video post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It actually turned out much better than I thought it would. None of that was scripted

    ReplyDelete